Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fusion Strand Hair Extensions - Transform Yourself!

One of the biggest changes you can make to your look is your hair.  Cutting it all off can drastically change your look in many ways.  Sometimes cutting it off is a good thing and sometimes you regret it completely...no big deal it grows back...a couple years later (depending on how short you cut it). 

If you are anything like me that you go through different hairstyles almost every time you see your hair stylist. Last spring after almost 4 years of growing my hair I cut it in a Victoria Beckham inspired bob...I loved the short sassy style but as it grew out I knew I wanted long hair again and therefore had to begin the painful transition between short and long hair.  As my hair grew I would try to put in my clip in extensions but they are just not meant for someone with short hair, instead they are meant to add length and volume to hair that is already at least just past the shoulders.  So I got certified and learned to do Fusion Strand Hair Extensions, the method where hundreds of strands of hair are individually fused to your natural hair with a keratin bond.  (this is how celebs such as Paris Hilton can go from short bobs to long locks in no time).  Suddenly (after a 5 hour application) I had waist length hair which I then got cut and styled by my hair stylist and with proper care no one would ever know the difference!

Fusion stand hair extensions are a great way to add body, length (lots of it!) and colours to your hair.  Sounds simple enough but this process is not one to take lightly.  Fist of all in a salon this will cost you $1500 and up (someone like me does it for more like $500) and if the hair is not taken care of properly it will not last you the 4-6 months it could if you took proper care of it.  Care is extensive and time consuming because even though the hair is 100% Remy Human Hair it is not attached to your scalp like your natural hair so it is not receiving the nutrients that your real hair receives.  For full care instructions check out the care section of my Diva Locks hair extensions web page here.  Having hair extensions forces you to give your hair the care and attentions you should be giving it anyways!
Here is a before and after shot of one of my clients Daniella who got 22" extensions, to match her colour I mixed two shades of brown and then we added lots of platinum blond highlights for a new look.

So if you have short or medium length hair and want a big change research some hair extensions! You will fall in love with your new locks!

5 comments:

  1. fuckin hidious.who in the right mind would do there hair like that let alone get it done by someone whos not pro at it??? clearly people are retarded

    ReplyDelete
  2. can anyone say 42nd street????her hair reminds me of the prositutes in nyc that stand on there corners and hope there weave doesnt fall out lmfao.her hair looks like a wanna be rhianna hair due with white stripes of her dads semen going down it multipul times.come on now dont have to be all out there tryin to get attention lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top of her hair doesnt even blend in..wtff

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all you dont look like a hair stylist let alone a make up artist cuase your hair and make up looks like shit,,,lmfao let alone your ugly n fat n no one in the right mind will ever want you to style there clothing.oh god help those whom has trusted you in your fat greasy hands lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely needs to be cut in layers and blended in. But you have to cut the extensions a certain way or else they will look bad. I can't wait to go to beauty school and make people look pretty!

    ReplyDelete